- compact design: excellent accessibility for 5-sided machining
- mechanical build-up of clamping force, repeatable clamping force by using a torque wrench
- retightening stack of belleville springs, ideal for clamping with "grip"
- dirt resistant covered and encapsulated spindle, no thread in chip area
- patented quick adjustment of clamping width
- strong body of ductile cast iron GJS-600
- compact design, constant length for machining centres
- wide clamping range through step jaws
Flexible mechanical vise in compact design for 5-sided machining as well as for clamping blanks.
Easy adjustment to various workpieces possible by using different jaws.
BULL 5-S - 04.25.150.002
- with step jaws for wide clamping ranges
- with multi jaws, versatile use with grip dies or pendulum jaws
with step jaws: 0 - 166 mm
with multi jaws: 10 - 185 mm
with pendulum jaws: 6 - 153 mm