- strong body from ductile cast iron GJS-600
- patented quick change jaw system
- pre-setting of clamping force
- parallels are simply "clicked"
- excellent protection of high pressure spindle against chip penetration through patented wiper technique and covers
- disassembly of the spindle in 10 sec. to fix the vise through the center
- alignment through longitudinal and cross keyways as well as through in-feed systems
incl. 4 clamping claws, 1 manual crank
CNC-high pressure vise with constant length for high precision parts on machining centres for horizontal and vertical application.
For horizontal application
CNC 125: 04.25.160.050.9
CNC 160: 04.25.260.050.9
Note: The vise is mounted with the base plate onto the machine table or tombstone.
Lateral planes and face sides are milled.
For polydirectional application
CNC 125: 04.25.160.001.9
CNC 160: 04.25.260.001.9
Note: Precise machining of all functional planes of the fixture enables the vise to be used in horizontal, vertical or lateral applications.
High jaw side: 0-210 mm
Step side: 91-301 mm
High jaw side: 0 - 289 mm
Step side: 113 - 402 mm